Admission for Transfer Students

Students who would like to change educational institution with their credits intact need to present an official grade transcript followed by a seal and signature of the respective educational institution.

Enrolment is possible throughout the entire academic year, granted a prospective student has enough verified credits.

SSHE follows the European curriculum of ECTS. However, other curriculums (American, British and etc.) are also accepted once all the grades have been verified.

Please note however, that each case is different and some courses and respective credits validation can be only partial, due to substantial differences in syllabuses. In these cases, student will have to retake the course completely through SSHE academics.

Have any questions?

Tuitions Fees | Admission Process | Scholarships

Do you require further or more specific information? Feel free to pose your inquiry via the form, and a member of our team will promptly reach out to you