The Certificate program in International Relations suits those students who want to pursue their careers with international focus. The program gives students a handful of various tactics in such areas as international management, business development/entrepreneurship, diplomacy and foreign policy analysis. After finishing the program, students will be able to join international organizations, become a part of diplomatic services or work in private sector.
Year 1 - Semester 1
- Introduction to International Relations
- Introduction to Political Science
- Diplomacy and Foreign Policy
- International Monetary Theory
- Political Thought in Action
- International Trade
- Global Governance and International Organizations
- Comparative Politics
- Public opinion and political communication
- International Politics and Diplomacy
- Global Business in International Relations
- Foreign Policy Analysis
- Global Environment Politics
After the successful completion of the course by the student an official graduation ceremony will be held where the Certificate (Short Course) Degree Diploma awarded in International Relations will be given.
Exchange and Transfer StudentsStudents who would like to change universities with their credits intact need to present an official grade transcript followed by a seal and signature of the respective university. Enrolment is possible throughout the entire academic year, granted a prospective student has enough verified credits. SSHE follows the European curriculum of ECTS. However, other curriculums (American, British and etc.) are also accepted once all the grades have been verified.
|Registration fee||2 000 CHF|
|1 Semester||12 000 CHF|
|TOTAL COST||14 000 CHF|