Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
During these unprecedented times, we have felt it most imperative to continue facilitating the same level of service to all our students and associates, while upholding an immaculate standard of safety and preventative measures to combat the impacts of the current world health climate. This is to ensure a safe learning environment, with everyone comfortable and adherent to current safety measures in place while either performing their duties or trekking the course of their academic journey.
The wellbeing of our community is of utmost importance and no compromise is taken in ensuring this is secured. The very nature of this vow – along with the notable change the world has faced in recent times – may inspire questions or enquiries for our incoming and current community, and we’re here to help with that.
- SSHE has integrated a dual manner of service delivery for our students; physical enrolment and attendance of classes, or remote based learning fully online.
- All students have the freedom to choose if and when they would like to switch between physical attendance (in accordance with local authorities and enforced measures), or distance based learning.
- Current students may choose if and when to postpone their upcoming semesters before the start date.
- An onsite team of professionals is dedicated to upholding the hygiene and sanitary levels with periodic cleaning sessions.
- Our administrative team remains readily at your disposal, available to you via manner of email or telephone.
For more information, feel free to reach out to the administration team; we’re happy to help!